Precision Wire Saw
The Precision Wire Saw is used for cutting of materials like metals, ceramics, crystals, etc. in laboratory environment.
Some of its advantages are:
- very low material losses
- cut surfaces of almost lapped quality
- cuts under any desired angle feasible
- no "wandering" of cutting wire into an unintended direction.
A goniometer can be mounted right to the saw, thereby allowing for very precise orientations or crystal surfaces before the cutting process.
The wire saw is available in two different versions:
- Model No. WS22 - for samples of up to 40mm in diameter, and
- Model No. WS22B - for samples of up to 80mm in diameter.
For More Info On The Precision Wire Saw In PDF Format
For Precision Wire Saw Quote Request Form